Patriot UA - a new 5-seater composite aircraft from Ukraine

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Patriot UA, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Mar 15, 2019 #1

Patriot UA

Patriot UA

Patriot UA

Good afternoon, dear friends aviators.
    My name is Alexander Golovach. I live in the beautiful country of Ukraine in Kiev and for the seventh year I have been manufacturing the 5-seater aircraft of our design.
    Unfortunately, I do not speak English, and I write with the help of Google translator.

To date, we have already made 4 aircraft and they have a total flight time of more than 1000 hours.

On our plane is Rotax engine. The UR-PNGB aircraft has the Rotax 915 engine. The dry weight of the aircraft is 440 kg, the maximum take-off weight is 950 kg. The maximum speed of horizontal flight at 300km \ h, takeoff / landing distance of 300m.

Here are some videos of our flight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNSjrN8zhJI&feature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ-9uveQhEw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXMK_RPOVCw&index=5&list=PL2yXqDj3KKs6pqiGzFaQX2V6ioJTnBp5F

Here http://www.reaa.ru/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1470937429/0#0 I talk about the construction of our aircraft, there are many photos of parts and components and all the news on the construction of a new mode, which will be serial.

If someone will be interested in the details, or have any questions, I will try to answer them.

May email mail komunist004@ukr.net
    tel. +38050 386 53 55

Thanks for attention.

anvegger likes this.
  2. Mar 15, 2019 #2

Victor Bravo

Victor Bravo

Victor Bravo

The combination of the username and the private e-mail address is hilarious. Only in Hollywood :)

BJC and Derswede like this.
  3. Mar 15, 2019 #3

henryk

henryk

henryk

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  4. Mar 18, 2019 #4

Patriot UA

Patriot UA

Patriot UA

Good day.
    On aircraft L A50, those in the video, applied the profile of the wing NLF 215F. On the following serial aircraft and KIT sets, a different profile was applied, which was developed by aerodynamic engineers from the Antonov plant. A wing with a new profile will add a maximum speed of + 20 km / h and reduce the stall speed to 55 km / h-60 km / h.

Now we are making 4 kit sets and want to experience them in flight until the middle of this summer. IMG_20190218_162839.jpg

anvegger and henryk like this.
  5. Mar 18, 2019 #5

Patriot UA

Patriot UA

Patriot UA

Here is a photo of the main stand of our aircraft. It is completely made of carbon fiber. The wheel axle is also made of carbon fiber and has only stainless steel threads.
    Hydro-pneumatic amortizers are installed on all racks. The weight of the main rack with a shock absorber 1.8kg. On tests, the main rack withstood a load of 2000 kg, which is quite enough. Most of the parts on our aircraft are made of carbon fiber, it is possible to have an empty weight of the aircraft about 350kg-360kg, depending on the configuration.
    IMG_20190318_085245.jpg IMG_20190318_085318.jpg IMG_20190318_085439.jpg IMG_20190318_085511.jpg IMG_20190318_085346.jpg

anvegger and henryk like this.
  6. Mar 18, 2019 #6

henryk

henryk

henryk

Vmax/Vmin> 5 =exellent result !

<360 kg empty weight +480 kg passengers...

480/360=1.333 !!!

BTW=

CIRRUS SR22 <0.4

RAPTOR =0.5 ...

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  7. Mar 18, 2019 #7

anvegger

anvegger

anvegger

Alexander Many thanks for joining our forum. Allow me to welcome you here and support your efforts of bringing your outstanding plane to the US Market. Here is one of the payload comparison video for performance review

[video=youtube;KvhlPdezd_4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvhlPdezd_4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2019 at 9:21 PM
  8. Mar 18, 2019 #8

anvegger

anvegger

anvegger

СДЕЛАНО В КАНАДЕ
    (Made in Canada)
    btw
    DVD%u00252BThe%u00252BAmericans%u00252BS5.jpg

:) ;) :)

9. Mar 18, 2019 #9

Hot Wings

Hot Wings

Hot Wings

I have a friend that is seriously considering a Sling TSi. This just might fit his wants better. A web site with specifications and a lot more information would be nice?
    Firefox doesn't like jetlines.com....."Your connection is not secure"

Off topic note:
    Looks like Google is again tracking HBA.
    Second hit on a search for more details about this plane was this thread.

10. Mar 18, 2019 #10

Patriot UA

Patriot UA

Patriot UA

New aircraft will be made of 99% of carbon fiber, ANG 01 expect to receive with a dry weight of the aircraft about 350kg (depending on configuration) and a maximum take-off weight of 950kg. 600kg payload.
    600/350 = 1, .....

11. Mar 18, 2019 #11

henryk

henryk

henryk

600/350 >1.7...much better!

-and the BRS(GRS) system ?

f.e.
    http://www.galaxysky.cz/?lng=en

12. Mar 19, 2019 at 8:42 AM #12

Patriot UA

Patriot UA

Patriot UA

Unfortunately, I do not understand all the humor through the translator Google. :)
    I'll tell you the story when the e-mail Komunist004@ukr.net appeared.
    In 1992, I began to manufacture paving slabs. In 1996, I bought a plot of land and started building a paving plant. I needed equipment for its production, and there was little money, as always. My father worked as a design engineer at the Powder Metallurgy Plant, as the head of the design department. I asked him to make a press for the production of paving slabs, and told him what the shortcomings in the existing machines. He invented a machine that had three times more productivity, and most importantly, this machine did not do not with high-quality paving slabs, it just collapsed when leaving the machine. My father’s press was so successful that in 2002 I took my father to work and we started making equipment for sale. The machine was called PW12. For the fact that the machine was very productive, it was called the Communist by the people. On this machine, one person per day could make 150-200m2 of paving slabs, and the record was set in 2008 - one person made 630m2 in 12 hours. This is a very small and not expensive press and it costs only $ 20,000. At this time I was making my first sales and e-mail site. This is how a communist e-mail appeared.
    These machines we are doing so far, and also produce paving slabs. This is my wife now doing. For 7 years I have been engaged in the construction of the aircraft, my son began to help me, and all the money that my wife earns I spend on developing the aircraft.
    My father worked as a constructor engineer all his life, he died two years ago, my mother was a children's doctor. I have been a tiler all my life, and now I have become an aircraft designer and our family has never been associated with any party, especially with the Communist party.
    This is the story of this email.:roll:
    And now my dream is for our Patriot UA aircraft to fly at every airfield of the globe. But for this there is still a lot of work and it is for this reason that I appeared on this forum