Patriot UA - a new 5-seater composite aircraft from Ukraine

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Patriot UA

Jay Kempf

Curmudgeon in Training (CIT)
Lifetime Supporter
It is very well constructed. Many congratulations!

The main landing gear is simple and well done in carbon. The fuselage split horizontal in front with separate tail boom piece is very good and you made it all light weight.

What composite method do you use? Infusion, wet layup, vacuum, oven cure?

Last edited:

Patriot UA

It is very well constructed. Many congratulations!

The main landing gear is simple and well done in carbon. The fuselage split horizontal in front with separate tail boom piece is very good and you made it all light weight.

What composite method do you use? Infusion, wet layup, vacuum, oven cure?
We made these airplanes using manual vacuum molding, but now we are mastering the vacuum infusion method.
Our 5-seater airplane ready for flight with a Rotax 915iS engine weighs 360kg, while the maximum take-off weight of MTOV is 950kg.

Attachments

henryk

following this one!

=much more...

Patriot UA

Новые фото круглого ангара , который строится на аэродроме в Гоголеве UPAE а так же поролона новых сидений на наш самолет

Attachments

aeromomentum

Fantastic!

Have you thought about making the seats recline? From my experience most touring light aircraft are mostly flown with some seats open and for fairly long trips. On these trips one or more of the passengers end up taking a nap and reclining seat would be very helpful.

Patriot UA

Fantastic!

Have you thought about making the seats recline? From my experience most touring light aircraft are mostly flown with some seats open and for fairly long trips. On these trips one or more of the passengers end up taking a nap and reclining seat would be very helpful.

In this aircraft, the upper seat belt brackets for the pilots are located on the backrests of the front seats, so the seats must be very strong to comply with the regulations. And the seat of the rear passengers, in order to save weight, is glued into the fuselage and has the function of a frame. Our 5-seater aircraft has a dry weight of 380kg and a maximum takeoff weight of 950kg.
But we have an idea to make the next plane a 6-seater, similar to Piper Molyba with a sealed cabin that could fly at altitudes up to 28,000 feet.
It will use 3-point car seat belts for greater comfort. And now the new plane will have seats with an adjustable backrest.

Patriot UA

In this aircraft, the upper seat belt brackets for the pilots are located on the backrests of the front seats, so the seats must be very strong to comply with the regulations. And the seat of the rear passengers, in order to save weight, is glued into the fuselage and has the function of a frame. Our 5-seater aircraft has a dry weight of 380kg and a maximum takeoff weight of 950kg.
But we have an idea to make the next plane a 6-seater, similar to Piper Molyba with a sealed cabin that could fly at altitudes up to 28,000 feet.
It will use 3-point car seat belts for greater comfort. And now the new plane will have seats with an adjustable backrest.

Attachments

Yellowhammer

HBA Supporter
Born In Alabama, reside: Louisiana (unfortunately)
Good afternoon, dear friends aviators.
My name is Alexander Golovach. I live in the beautiful country of Ukraine in Kiev and for the seventh year I have been manufacturing the 5-seater aircraft of our design.
Unfortunately, I do not speak English, and I write with the help of Google translator.

To date, we have already made 4 aircraft and they have a total flight time of more than 1000 hours.

On our plane is Rotax engine. The UR-PNGB aircraft has the Rotax 915 engine. The dry weight of the aircraft is 440 kg, the maximum take-off weight is 950 kg. The maximum speed of horizontal flight at 300km \ h, takeoff / landing distance of 300m.

Here are some videos of our flight

Here Patriot UA или какой получается 5-ти местный самолет из Броваров I talk about the construction of our aircraft, there are many photos of parts and components and all the news on the construction of a new mode, which will be serial.

If someone will be interested in the details, or have any questions, I will try to answer them.

May email mail [email protected]
tel. +38050 386 53 55

Thanks for attention.

Super nice aircraft my friend. I don't know what it is about you all over there but you produce some really great air frames.

I wish you the very best of luck with you en-devours as I know the time and resources it has taken to get this far.

Your plane reminds me of a Cirrus but not all tall and with better lines.