Patriot UA - a new 5-seater composite aircraft from Ukraine

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Patriot UA

Super nice aircraft my friend. I don't know what it is about you all over there but you produce some really great air frames.

I wish you the very best of luck with you en-devours as I know the time and resources it has taken to get this far.

Your plane reminds me of a Cirrus but not all tall and with better lines.

Thanks a lot for your support.

It flies even faster than Cirrus, has half the takeoff and landing distance and consumes half as much gasoline as Cirrus.

We started painting the next plane.

If we find a sponsor or dealer who will help us organize a trip to an aviation exhibition in the United States, then we will try to bring this plane to you in America next year.

Attachments

Yellowhammer

HBA Supporter
Born In Alabama, reside: Louisiana (unfortunately)
Thanks a lot for your support.

It flies even faster than Cirrus, has half the takeoff and landing distance and consumes half as much gasoline as Cirrus.

We started painting the next plane.

If we find a sponsor or dealer who will help us organize a trip to an aviation exhibition in the United States, then we will try to bring this plane to you in America next year.

Sign me up! Ill work my ass off for you sir!

Patriot UA

We continue to manufacture leather upholstery for two new aircraft and a lock was installed on the next model in order to pull the glider

Attachments

Patriot UA

What is target kit price without engine?
The cost of a kit for a complete aircraft kit, together with a hydraulic system, retractable landing gear, wheels and braking system, the entire control system, autopilot, hoods, engine mountings, a kit, a set of parts for installing engines, in a word, everything except the engine and tools is about 100,000 dollars