• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Slow Flying Colors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlowFlyingObject

Captain Turnbuckle
Howdy!

Long time lurker, first time Poster. I'll be covering my Bloop 4 project within the next 6 months hopefully. I'd like to paint some test panels to see if I like the colors over time. I've read through every post here on Visibility & Color. Yellows, Reds, Oranges, ect. I'll be in the pattern at times doing 20-25mph! While it's not a busy grass strip, I'm basically a stationary object and would like to remain somewhat visible. I also want to scream Red, White & Blue! I'd be sharing the runway mostly with other Ultralights, WACO, Stearman, ect. I'm just curious what anyone thinks of this paint scheme. I built it out in SimplePlanes just to play with colors. :)

Please let me know what I'd look like while you overtake me on final!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    634 KB · Views: 0
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back