• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

"Our man at Oshkosh" (unauthorized advertisement - warning)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aircar

Applications are now open for the position (honorary) of HBA "roving correspondent" with full media accreditation to lodge hard hitting investigative reports from downtown war ravaged Wittman field in the coming week . Remuneration will be in the form of the appreciation of far flung HBA readers eager to hear the latest from homebuilt headquarters . If someone who will be attending Oshkosh Airventure could post a daily or other update on the forums and new arcraft appearing and other subjects of huge interest to the readership I am sure that others would be as appreciative as myself --with all today's electronic wizzardry you would have to think that a real time streaming of the forum could be posted on you tube or somehow linked via HBA but I don't know if that is asking too much (or if EAA even permits it..) Karolina's video from a recent Oshkosh was the sort of thing that I had in mind -running out of time here muct end

Back