• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Aircraft Design sanity check

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtfm

Hi,
I know that there are many forum members far more experienced and knowledgeable than I am - so this is an appeal for help before I commit myself to building my design.

It looks as though I may have found a job at last - and so I may in fact be able to begin building sooner rather than later. If this is the case, I would really value one or more of you expert types to run my design through your whiz-bang spreadsheets or software and let me know if my plane will be Safe, whether or not it will be able to recover from spins etc

If you could let me know what information you'd require in order to do this sanity check, I'd be more than happy to extract this from my own spreadsheets and pass this on to you

Thanks in advance...

Duncan

Back