• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

1-2-3-flying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultralajt

I often admire some guys that starts with a drawing, and finishing with flying their own design.

Somethimes a first rough sketch makes me wonders about skill of the man behind but with obvious skilled hands and needed knowledge (other than just making pencil sketches) he manage to go over all obstacles and complete his dream machine, just as he planned.

I was following a guy on Russian forum, and let me allow to show his progress in couple of photos:

jesk1.jpg

Foto-0108.jpg

Foto-0024_002.jpg

1_1066.jpg

SAM_0165.jpg

YaBB.pl?action=downloadfile;file=SAM_0180_002.jpg

YaBB.pl?action=downloadfile;file=SAM_0203_001.jpg

YaBB.pl?action=downloadfile;file=SAM_0216_004.jpg
YaBB.pl?action=downloadfile;file=SAM_8428.jpg

YaBB.pl?action=downloadfile;file=SAM_8480.jpg

YaBB.pl?action=downloadfile;file=SAM_8460.jpg

I really enjoy observing such straightforward guys building their aeroplanes, without wandering here and there way off the proper path...

Hat down!

Mitja

P.S.: Our member Henryk, also member of that RU forum, could give us a brief explanation about how long it takes this guy to build this aeroplane. According to his posts on the forum, it was less than a year from drawing to flying. Henryk?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back