- Jul 30, 2014
- KWHP, Los Angeles CA, USA
That's it !.
A friend used to use his Volmer Sportsman to pick up chicks, but grumbled that he could not dock at the marinas with the best restaurants.
Screw the VP-21, the flying motorcycle, and the foldable UL sailplane... the next new big design challenge glove for HBA has just been thrown down... "Homebuilt Seaplane to Pick Up Chicks" !!
- Able to dock at the local marina and restaurants where the chicks hang out
- Slide-out camper style fuselage section with a mattress
- Engine driven A/C compressor for the wine cellar in the bottom of the hull
- Auto-pilot to enable... well... you get my drift
- Room for a placard on the cabin roof that says "Objects in Mirror are Larger than they appear"