Another multi wing game changer

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Hephaestus

disruptor... revolutionary... game changer.

5 wings better. :rolleyes:

Just send your 25,000$ non refundable deposit.

wsimpso1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Log Member
Three surfaces... all lifting. Must be artificially stabilized. That means fly-by-wire, redundent sensor suites, redundent processors, selection software, redundent actuators... ugh, but neither new nor earth shaking

Billski

patrickrio

Looks like a bad airplane horror film where you stitch 3 planes together and bad things happen when you feed the front plane.

wrmiles

There was a joke going around Cessna years ago that if you use enough lifting surfaces you get interference thrust, and that is why the Starship needed such big engines to slow it down.

Victor Bravo

HBA Supporter
I remember that article or a sarcastic paragraph that was written about "intersection thrust", the one I saw had been written about Burt Rutan's designs. There was apparently so much intersection thrust in many of Rutan's designs that it was possible to overspeed the aircraft... "that's why we had to put the propeller on the back, to slow it down".

narfi

Log Member
I feel like it should have a fairly large canard right at the tip of the nose, and a good sized horizontal stabilizer across the top of the V tail.

BBerson

Light Plane Philosopher
HBA Supporter
Capital source should call direct:

Capital Sources and Airlines Contact: (205)966-2648 or (205)296-6373

Orange4sky

My favourite part of this clearly realistic disruptive design is that all of the fuel is stored in an overhead bladder. Can't forsee any problems there, especially not with condensation, odor, W & B, complexity, maintenance, construction or safety. So because of this, almost all of the mass will be concentrated in the fuselage, supported by those tiny little wings with tiny little cross sections. The roll rate on that sucker will be incredible, especially if any one of the wings separate in turbulence.

Aesquire

The fuel bladder aids efficiency by permitting weight shift control of pitch. The patent pending ( and I'll sell it to them cheap, to help save the ozone layer ) hidden air bladders can push the fuel around to trim the plane.

Alternatively, my passenger assist ( trademark pending ) trim system uses DDR technology ( Dance Dance Revolution ) with lighted floor panels to trim pitch & roll that also double as emergency evacuation passenger flow indicators.

musical selections may include the Blue Danube for transPacific flights, or selections by Metallica for commuter flights, and Dragonforce, for acro.

Victor Bravo

HBA Supporter
My favourite part of this clearly realistic disruptive design is that all of the fuel is stored in an overhead bladder. Can't forsee any problems there,
You have missed the best and most disruptive, politically correct, Millennial thought leader approved feature! Having the fuel directly above the passenger cabin allows the contents of the bladder to enter the cabin during an unscheduled arrival, providing a gentle, yet deep warming sensation to any occupants who might feel chilly.

As for Aesquire's lighted floor dance assist trim, we will certainly need to find an airline captain who is both ATP rated and capable of operating the trim system:

Travolta.jpg