Quantcast

Old flying magazines.

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

PTAirco

This will get you through any length of quarantine :

Flying Magazine

This kind of stuff sucks me in for hours. If I had the money, I'd pay someone to print all these out and bind them into magazines which I can enjoy for the rest of my life. Luckiliy a few are missing here nad there, otherwise it would take me 80 years to get through them all.

fly2kads

HBA Supporter
Yes, indeed! I could spend hours going through these.

I did a personal research project years ago on the early Waco F biplanes (RNF, KNF, INF, MNF), and spent some time with magazine issues from 1929-1932. It was fascinating reading, and I got sucked into all kinds of things that were WAY off topic. I love the advertising art, too.

PTAirco

Yes, the adverts are wonderful. I like historical artefacts like this that haven't been modified by hindsight or political correctness or anything else. This is one of my favorites:

Attachments

Pops

HBA Supporter
Log Member
I had boxes of different airplane magazines of all types from the early 1950's up to today. A truck load. Also model airplane mags. Gave all of them away.
Wife and I went to town today. Everything about normal except for Wal-Mart. Normal amount of people and autos. Just no food places open except for the drive thru. So we took a over a hundred mile drive on the back country roads and stopped at my daughters place out the off grid farm road. Road was good enough for my van to make it. If it looked to bad, I was going to phone her and ask her to come and get us with the 4 wheel drive. Dan

Last edited:

Geraldc

This will get you through any length of quarantine :

Flying Magazine

This kind of stuff sucks me in for hours. If I had the money, I'd pay someone to print all these out and bind them into magazines which I can enjoy for the rest of my life. Luckiliy a few are missing here nad there, otherwise it would take me 80 years to get through them all.
Any way to download this?