• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

O-200 GPU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm rattling it around in my head , the idea of Continental O-200 GPU cylinders on an O-200 case and shaft in order to run the intake manifold and spider on top of the engine with the TBI forward mounted and filters angled to both air inlet eyebrows . From what I've seen the GPU feeds from the top pretty much like the IO-360 Continental with the exhaust ports to the bottom as with most aircraft engines . If anyone on here would like to pitch in , especially with experience on such an animal , I'd like to hear the pro's and con's . Sure would clean up the underside of the cowling and leave room for a sexy 4 into 1 setup . I'm also interested in sources for finding the GPU units and parts . I'm thinking maybe Surplus supplies or ?

Back