O-100-- interesting new engine

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

Daleandee

Well then Dale, the other 99% of humanity is jealous of your good fortune.

However, I think that at a certain age, you might want to finally open up one of those history books they talk about in school.
Not quite sure where you are going with your remark (but in reality I believe I do).

Let's just say that I know who I believe. It is not fortune but blessing that I have received.

But I'll leave it alone as we are getting outside the purpose of HBA ...

Last edited:

Victor Bravo

HBA Supporter
My comment was made because you mentioned you never had a certain experience, which many of us have had, and a quick look at any history book will verify that a lot of people have discovered those disappointments the hard way.

I do apologize though, my intent was not to harm, and this forum is not meant for the subject of discussing those beliefs. I'll leave it alone too, and I absolutely respect your aviation activities.

sotaro

Victor Bravo, thank you for your reporting on the memorial and the families appreciation. I am sorry that Pete was unable to complete his long term project that I have watched with great interest. I appreciate your efforts to continue the development of the Pegasus. It would be a great testament to the clear thinking that Pete exemplified.

EzyBuildWing

This recent Youtube engine-vid shows why "Pegasus" engine(half an 0-200) should succeed.....
Just need a lightweight push-pull Centre-Line-Thrust airframe to mount 2 of them on......
Like maybe this push-pull tandem 2-seater Gyro from Juka Tervamaki.......see pictures on Link below.
Anyone got any ideas for a push-pull airframe for Pegasus?

EzyBuildWing

AeroMotion Inc, back in 1984 were offering a Twin.......address was: 1224W , Southpark Ave, Oshkosh were offering a 100 cubic inch 1650cc, 50 hp at 2850 rpm 77 lbs with dual ignition. ie: half an 0-200.
Anyone know what happened to Aeromotion? Did it become Pegasus?

Technopower !! also in 1984 offered identical. 16650S 104th Ave, Orland Park, Ill 60462.
Half an 0-200.
What happened to Technopower?