• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Light Aircraft Design Wiki education site...a.k.a. "HBA College"...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlassVampire

Hello everybody,
After waiting since about 2007/2008 to see if the "HBA College" idea ever panned out, it hasn't. And so, I've decided to start the wiki page myself. It is hosted by Wikispaces, and the url is https://lightaircraftdesign.wikispaces.com/ You must join the wiki to edit pages. I am seeking collaborators on how to organize the wiki and make sections for different subjects, etc. If anyone is interested please PM me. Orion, that means you! :p (pretty please?)

My goal is to make the wiki a comprehensive collection of the practices and methods involved in light aircraft design. I will also be including a section for collaborative projects for people to participate in.

If you have any questions you can also IM me via yahoo messenger, my screennames is USMarineJustin Take care and hope to see you soon!

Back