• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Introduction of a new member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marco330

Hoofddorp/Middenbeemster, the Netherlands
Hi people,

just found this forum site and became a member.
My name is Marco, 37 years old from the Netherlands. I was lucky to get a job in the flying business and fly for our nations largest airline: KLM Royal Dutch Airlines. Currently on the Airbus 330-200. In my spare time I fly all kinds of aircraft just for the fun of it and because todays airliners fly themselves ...
The nicest aircaft I fly is the largest bi-plane in the world: a 1957 Russian Antonov AN-2 "Colt", previously flown in Eastern Germany and still in top condition and non experimental, so we can do passenger flights as well.

In 2008 I visited the Airventure at Oshkosh, WOW ! I was planning to build a Glasair III from a quickbuild kit, but it seems that it will take quite some time to finish this aircraft, so I was looking for something else. The new Bradley Pitbull seems very nice for my kind of flying ...
One of the first posts I read here was about the other aircraft made by Bradley: the Aerobat. It seems that a lot of people have had problems with the company!
My plan is to visit the company in Chico, CA and make testflight in their new Pitbull aircraft in August.

Have had contact with Bradley Huggins via E-mail without any problem so far ...

Do any of you have tips for me dealing with this company? I was looking into Van's RV series aircraft as well, because the aircraft has to be able to do aerobatics!

Hope to hear from you guys (and girls),

Marco

Back