• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

I would like to host a Central IL fly-in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Guys and Gals...We must not forget the gals for we do have some....Anyway I am thinking of starting an annaul fly-in for the Central IL area. I would like this to be for all flying anything type of event. No limits. Only limit it must fly. On site camping. A 3 day event.

I have never done this before and any and all help would be great. What all do I need. We have a 4000' east west grass strip, with room for camping.

Looking for a fly-in date somewhere in 2013. Maybe a spring thing..Thoughts. We have a lot already in place. Port-a-pottee's and such. We also have on-site Air-E-Vac Team.

Thoughts on this from everyone would be great...I want to make it free for everyone..Maybe have a concert in the evening or something like this. Would be nice to get the EAA or someone involved. Am I on the right track or way off.....

I am going to do this...Everyone is invited.....

Tony

Back