• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hoax? Setup?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtfm

Hi,
Came across this on YouTube. What do you think? I think it is a setup. Flying at that speed, the plane was never going to be landing. So it was a high speed fly past at zero feet. And there's no way the pilot COULDN'T have seen them. Yet he comes in anyway. With full smoke for effect. And although my initial reaction was what the hell were the quad bike (and woman filming it) doing on a bloody runway!? They were there in order to film the stunt.

Well, that's my take on it anyway.

Duncan

Last edited by a moderator:
Back