• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

F.8L FALCO Kit/Components

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky40Lindy

I purchased from my neighbors widow (he went West from cancer) a F.8L Falco. I have decided to not finish the airplane, have to many projects. I have the following: plans, construction manual and associated books along with the following components: Fuselage Frames, Wing Spars, Wing Ribs, Tail group spars, Tail group ribs,Tail group equipment,Fuselage equipment, plus lots and lots of wood and other parts. He got as far as getting the fuselage frames all in place, got the tail spar and rudder ribs in place, was at the point of starting to work on sheeting the fuselage where the rudder meets the fuselage. I have photos and will email them to those who would be interested of what it looked like when I got it, I have disassembled it due to needing the space in my shop. I'm told by those who have built a Falco I have somewhere close to $35,000. worth of parts, I'm asking what I paid for it = $15,000. My wife and I will be at Oshkosh (we are vendors selling museum quality airplane models) in the Rockwell-Collins hanger C, booth # 3007 and will have the photos with me. You can email me at: [email protected] or call me: 602 316-4430. Due to the size of the components - wing spar - shipping could get expensive, picking them up would be the better way to go, I live an hour North of the Phoenix area in Payson, AZ. Yours truly, Ted

Back