• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

EAA logo poll: retro styled vs the current design

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirPigz

I haven't been around the forum here for a while cuz honestly the discussions here often give me a headache, but I'm glad this placed exists.

I put up a post yesterday with a twist of humor and some brutal truth relating to the EAA, Hightower's resignation, and the future.

Check it out at: 3 Reasons Why I Should Be The New EAA President (And 3 Why It'll Never Happen) - Plus Logo*Poll - blog - AirPigz

Mostly I thought it would be interesting to get some of you guys to vote in my EAA logo poll. It's just below the third pic in the post, right under the image with my retro styled logo next to the current logo.

I'm a big believer that some of the best things we can do for both the EAA and general aviation is take one giant step backward... you'll see some info on that in the post. That doesn't mean all the solutions come from looking backward, so please don't write me off as out-of-touch, I'm as forward thinking as I am aftward thinking : )

Cheers from Indiana...

Martt
AirPigz

Back