For Sale Craigslist

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

bmcj

HBA Supporter
Wow great looking little airplane. Someone grab that... TerryM76?
I have two concerns about this plane...

1. Why do I see no N-number? Is it just by chance that the only remaining place it might be is obscured by the wings, or was that photo angle intentional?
  2. Why is it just outside of Area 51? Hmmmm?
2B675C76-F287-4C2F-A7C3-2D8BCECF23D4.jpeg

o_O

TerryM76

HBA Supporter
The Cygnet looks like it is now or is nearly flyable, no? When exactly would it be anywhere near your backyard?

Also... and you know exactly what I'm trying to do to you ... look at the floor in his shop under the Cygnet. And his toolboxes. And the walls.

Now if you're the kind of guy who can just sit there, with that adorable innocent little airplane staring at you... with those pathetic 5.00 x 5 size tires on it... and not do something about it - well then I'm not sure I can endure any more of this heartless cruelty.
It does look flyable but I would like to know more about it. I would like to have a box like that too.

You are correct, it does look a bit forlorn and those tiny tires must be embarrassing to run around on.

I wonder if the little critter lost it's owner......:(

soberrec

This one was previously listed several months ago for $3000, I posted it on this thread, and now it's listed again at 2500. The engine alone is worth this price. Somebody will get a pretty good bargain here, unless it's all rusted to s**t and termite-eaten.

Stits Flut-R-Bug with A-65

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/avo/d/stits-flutterbug-project-and/7039123519.html
I bought this aircraft and have almost finished tearing it down to the steel tubing. The wings should be rebuilt, but the spruce spars are good. The tubular chromoly fuse seems ok. I might crop out and replace a few bits after I finish inspecting it. The engine seems solid with 700 SMOH.

proppastie

Log Member
I think what many seem to forget .....the grocery stores are still open.

BJC

HBA Supporter
Anyone for an aerial toilet paper cutting contest?
That was a recent topic of discussion here.

Our local paper cutting champion (Murphy Renegade - tosses the paper out in a thermal, and cuts it until there is nothing left) reports that there is plenty of the really cheap paper available. He also noted that there was plenty of the really expensive paper available, but it doesn’t unroll in free fall.

There was none of the more normal varieties available.

BJC

Group Builder