Aircraft *designs* available for sale?

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

anvegger

HBA Supporter
I came across very cool S-LSA design and eventually became an owner of that design' certified prototype. N222RU is number 51 in S-LSA list - having all the documents in my hands

Planning to add this plane to my list of Experimental Sport Aircraft line of products

Attachments

Last edited:

anvegger

HBA Supporter
Looks very cute and not too complicated for the home builder - Will see very soon some cool staff from that project . please stay tuned

anvegger

HBA Supporter
Officially it is still "for sale" since I am just facilitating the deal. If anyone might be interested in this design I would be more than happy to put the deal together. Partnership, ownership , licencing etc - any form of cooperation with this case would be considered. This project became sort of an orphan child. There used to be three consecutive companies producing that plane. More than 120 have been built and sold. No one is currently handling this case. Trying to raise some attention and interest to this project.

nestofdragons

With the passing of Chris Falconar, FalconarAvia is available.
PLEEEAAASE, don't take FALCONARAVIA!!! The guy STOLE plans of many many designers. Piel, Mignet just to name the designers i know. Not sure if he still sold them the last years. But i know he did it a loooong time without scruple . No problem if he sells his own plans. But if he uses 95% of other designers and just adds a different landinggear, it is noooot legal!

mcrae0104

HBA Supporter
Log Member
nestofdragons, you might want to check the forum rules regarding accusations of fraud.

nestofdragons

nestofdragons, you might want to check the forum rules regarding accusations of fraud.
My apologies. I did not know that the rules were changed. I have close contact with the Mignet family and they were sad about this whole history. But ok, i will no longer talk about this here. Again, my apologies for not having seen the rules.

Hot Wings

Grumpy Cynic
HBA Supporter
Log Member
Or at least provide some documentation.
I received enough documentation with my purchase of the AV-36 to confirm that it was a collaborative effort with Fauvel and was fully 'above board'.

anvegger

HBA Supporter
About Sigma-4 ... A few notes from the designer : His "baby plane" needs your input. Here is how this version of homebuilt looks like In fact that is a very fun and simple easy to assemble plane I think that there are no more than 450 parts for this construction And the shell can be variable since the core base is identical for all the KITs

Attachments