Quantcast

Aircraft *designs* available for sale?

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

ToddK

HBA Supporter
Going to be hard to sell the Super Prospector with that Russian guy selling pirated copies via download.

addicted2climbing

Log Member
I used an online poster printing service and their software to make it look like a blueline print, came out pretty good but I should have gone bigger. Here's a PDF if anyone wants to do the same.
Looks great... Like the image of it being towed with a Citroen Traction. I almost bought this one last week but they wanted too much for a car sitting 18 years. The search continues... Maybe buy a 15/6 instead for those in the know...
IMG_6497.jpg

addicted2climbing

Log Member
Traction Avant is classy, but I want an original 2CV and a Pembleton Grasshopper (Morgan 3-wheeler lookalike kit car built on a 2CV or Dyane donor)!
Fred,
Wow also like the Pemberton as well. My brother in law visits his family in France every year and sends a container full of 2CV to Australia and restores them. We will buy one from him one day. Or if C19 ever lets up we can find one in france when visiting family for ourselves.

Pilot-34

.I ran across a twin engine fiberglass certified amphibian In a bunch of old paperwork one time it had zero rate of climb on a single engine!
But look to be an interesting shape someone in the style of the old Grumman widgeon but smaller.
Strangely just a few months later but several years ago I saw the rights for that being offered for sale in trade a plane
I seem to recall it was owned by a small engineering company in Tucson Arizona I never did hear anymore about it

Vigilant1

Lifetime Supporter
When I see things like this, I wonder if the designer has ever worked on an engine. Or if I'm the only person who has never owned an engine that didn't leak at least a little oil.

Last edited: