What aviation news, blogs or e-mail newsletters do you actively read?

Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum

Help Support Homebuilt Aircraft & Kit Plane Forum:

pj42

General Aviation News
Boldmethod
AVweb
Savvy Aviation
In The Hanger
Mike Patey
FlyWire
Aviation News Channel
Rainbow Aviation
BD-4.org Forum

Scooper

AVweb, e-Pilot (AOPA), EAA, Kitplanes, Aviation Week & Space Technology, Air Force Association, Pilots of America, BeechTalk, SportPilotTalk

PhilipR

Magazines: Kitplanes, Flying Magazine, AOPA Pilot, Sport Aviation magazine
Online: Aviation eBrief, AvWeb and various YouTube channels

dirk_D

Youtube Mike Patteys Scrappy build.
I follow Rotecaerosport (my old boss).
Make and open source cub design much like a locost kit car complete with auto conversion and the numbers of builders would jump up, costs.

Topaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Log Member
HBA obviously. Aviation Week and Space Technology, AvWeb, as well as multiple NASA, SpaceX, and aerospace prime channels on Twitter.

Dean

Nanolight Trikers (a group on groups.io) and rec.aviation.soaring Google newsgroup

James Gyore

I’m fond of Homebuilt Help.
Unfortunately a lot of home builder blogs vanish after the aircraft is flying or the project is abandoned.
Some factory kit promotional pages can be of limited value, and I do revisit these from time to time.
I’m not so fond of printed magazines as they are expensive here and far too US centric in content. I’ve found too, that magazines are more ad than article.
I don’t mind admitting that I love YouTube. Some content is quite poor, but some are absolute gems.

n6233u

HBA Supporter
EAA, HBA, VansAirForce, Hatz forum, Biplane Forum, Barnstormers and Flight Chops

drgondog

Aviation Week, Several FB pages including P-51 Mustang, 355th FG; P51SIG, WW2aircraft.com, Osprey Blogs. I'm still deep into research into the Mustang book past "P-51B Mustang; North American's Bastard Stepchild that Saved the 8th AF.

Wanttaja

AvWeb, Pilots of America, HBA, Biplane Forum, EAA Forums, FB^2 (Fly Baby Facebook page), and PMID (Peter Muller Insult and Derision Page :) ).

Ron Wanttaja