Quantcast

What aviation news, blogs or e-mail newsletters do you actively read?

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Jeff Cochran

AOPA mag and web, EAA mag and web, Kitplanes Mag, Savvy Aviation, AVWeb, Matronics (several), Boldmethod, Zenith.aero, HomeBuiltHelp, YouTube (several) and some other show up that I did not sign up for.
Jeff

Dana

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here obviously, Biplane Forum, POA, Hatz Association forum, EAA forum, Purpleboard occasionally. On Youtube, I like Kermit's stuff, often watch a Trent Palmer or Jonas video if it shows up in my recommendations, a few others. Kitplanes is the only paper [aviation] magazine I subscribe to, dropped my EAA membership around 20 years ago. Used to watch the Fisher and Kolb Ultrastar yahoo groups, but they've faded away and I've drifted away from the paramotor and ultralight sites I used to frequent.

I thought this was just admin (who also runs other sites) looking for information to support the website business and that's probably right, but it's been an interesting look at the spectrum of members' aviation interests beyond the ones I see on the other sites.

don january

Log Member
HBA,Recreational flying,Taylor-monoplane forum. and any thing else that pops up interesting at the moment

Ksatter

N-701LT Viking 110HP powered Zenith CH-701 about 95% complete ... follow EAA, Zenith Aircraft, and Viking Engines Blogs.

SteveD

Avweb, Fisher Flying Products (on utube), Blancolirio (utube), Aero- News Network (utube), AOPA live (utube), Hummel Aviation (utbe), Light Sport and Ultralight Flyer (utube), lots and lots of videos out there..

roxburg

Canadian Owners & Pilots Association, AvFlyer, EAA, CEAA, Kitplanes occassionaly. However, I stopped coming to this website because it does not offer me what I require.

[Mod edit. Snipped inappropriate comments about the forum.]

Last edited by a moderator:

BJC

HBA Supporter
What aviation news, blogs or e-mail newsletters do you actively read?
I thought this was just admin (who also runs other sites) looking for information to support the website business and that's probably right, but it's been an interesting look at the spectrum of members' aviation interests beyond the ones I see on the other sites.
I thought that the question was “What aviation news, blogs or e-mail newsletters do you actively read?”

BJC

Vigilant1

Lifetime Supporter
Kitplanes, EAA magazine, Aviation Consumer, sometimes I page through the AOPA magazine they send me.

Online: HBA, Sonexbuilders.net

gtae07

Avweb, Avleak, AIN, Sport Aviation, VAF, NASASpaceflight, NASA Callback (ASRS). Plus a couple forums. I don't have the attention span to watch videos.

This covers both personal and professional interests.