Quantcast

What aviation news, blogs or e-mail newsletters do you actively read?

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Little Scrapper

HBA Supporter
Log Member
As I’ve aged the answer is none. I google things I’m interested in these days otherwise I’m busy working on what I want.

Little Scrapper

HBA Supporter
Log Member
I don’t know if it’s me specifically and the events in my life or just age but I woke up one day and started to realize I’m sick of being targeted and marketed to. I’m kinda sick of being constantly bombarded by information and articles.
I sort of unplugged the last couple months and I’ve never been happier. The silence is great, I get more done and the normal ebb and flow is back for me. I miss that.

There’s just too much information these days. Almost all of it unnecessary and it just sucks the time right out of a person. Not much worth reading to sacrifice my time for. Most reading is bland, surface chatter. Almost like static. Nothing compelling these days.

Hands on work and face to face conversation is where it’s at!

Pops

HBA Supporter
Log Member
KitPlanes, Sport Aviation, Barnstormers, etc. Been tracking single and twin engine airplane prices since about 1965 and can't remember when I starting getting Trade-A-Plane paper, ( yellow paper).

RCBinChicken

Nothing that (1) I could claim to be a regular reader of and (2) updates frequently. Full-scale aviation will remain a distant pipe dream for me until I've completed my studies and got a (hopefully reasonably paid) technical job, and while reading about it in the meantime would probably be good backburner knowledge gain, it tortures me. :p

In the meantime, I still check RCGroups every now and then for the smaller birds.

aeroallan

I am not presently an EAA member. However, in previous years I learned a great deal from this organization. These days most general aviation news I learn from youtube videos, such as this short video on the Pipistrel Velis Electro:

rbarnes

I used to read Aviation Consumer religiously, but haven't kept up in last few years.