• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Ultralight engine 14hp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TU-150

Hello dear friend!

I am new to the forum so please be patient with me!

I am a sales representative, seeing parts for tractors and agricultural machinery and how all of you I am also passionate about aviation.

at a certain time I read this forum right here on one Russian X-14 glider, and I confess to you that he messing with me, I'm looking forward to building one like him!

X-14 UltraLight: Researched & Revisted | Chuck is Awesome (

I researched a lot about, I discovered that its designer was Mr. Victor Dimitriev, and that he had some professional stay at the airport in the town of Lodi CALIFORNIA, I even found an article about this public science.

Popular Science - Google Livros

But all my searches for the author of the project ended without success, and that is why I am here to share with you this wish, and ask a help to you, who know where can I find this project please let me know!

I have in my heart the desire to create a flying machine in the style of this lightweight X-14, and óbvil that using an engine below 20hp.

I'm open to suggestions, may be flying devices in the same style or even different but they are quite light and supporting an engine below 20hp, preferably to use a 14hp engine.

've Researched a lot about and one that caught my attention was that the link below, but it's just glider and its structure was not designed to withstand the vibration of an engine much less friction imposed by force of momentum.

</TITLE> <META name="description" content=""> <META name="keywords" content=""> <META name="generator" content="CuteHTML"> <body onload="init()"> <style> all.clsMenuItemNS, .clsMenuItemIE{text-decoration: none; font: bold 12px Arial; color: black; cu
I do not care about the Beles even with the power, just want to fly, because flying is necessary to "Mr. Aristides".

Friends I thank you for your attention, and soon to become all God!

TU-150

Back