Quantcast

For Sale Thatcher CX5 Plans For Sale

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Mycole

I purchased plans set number 070 back in February of this year but time and finances have a way of changing priorities. I paid $450 for the plans, then made a number of extra copies of key pages for making templates since, as a first time builder, I was counting on making a number of mistakes. The plans are covered in thick plastic for protection, but this will need to be removed in order to roll them for shipping. Plans, copies and build manual are in pristine shape.

Asking $395.00. I'll pay shipping anywhere within the 48 contiguous states. Thanks!

Contact me here if interested or at: dudekmd{at}gmail(dot)com

Mycole

This is killing me, but these plans are now down to $300. That's 150 less than new and these are just that - brand new and perfect.

don january

Log Member
Still have the plans? Let's chat.
So let's chat. Thatcher 5 is a great plane but heck it's hard to give away a project not to say some print's. Most the boy's+girl's want to think about what to build and the choice is never easy. Price is fair, but then again who has a couple hundred to drop on some print's? Hope you find a buyer but I don't know, I put some Starduster SA 300 print's for $125.00 and no taker's. Good luck

rbrochey

So let's chat. Thatcher 5 is a great plane but heck it's hard to give away a project not to say some print's. Most the boy's+girl's want to think about what to build and the choice is never easy. Price is fair, but then again who has a couple hundred to drop on some print's? Hope you find a buyer but I don't know, I put some Starduster SA 300 print's for $125.00 and no taker's. Good luck
I think there'll be fewer builders now than before November 8th.

Mycole

Hmm... trying to edit the title for the original post to "SOLD" so I don't waste anyone's time but can't seem to figure that out. Can that be done?