• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Airplane For Sale Quickie Q1 project For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riteng

I have a Q1 project that has been sitting in my storage warehouse for years. Wanting to close down the warehouse soon.

Mostly complete with all necessary gauges. The Engine is attached to the firewall. All the Engine gauges have been wired to a board at the firewall for testing the engine.. Has the original 18 HP Onan Engine. I have the book on the engine. Also have Plans, Hot wire cutter, templates for wings and canard (if I can find them), and scale for measuring epoxy.

It has the following gauges:
Air Speed Indicator
Compass and Bank
Altimeter Gauge
Oil Temperature Gauge
Oil Pressure Gauge
RPM Gauge
Cylinder Head Gauge

It has been designed where the back half of the fuselage can be unbolted and transported in 2 pieces.

Asking Price: $4995.00 or Best Offer.

I'm located in North Carolina near the Charlotte area. Plane will have to picked up if you are interested.

email @: [email protected]

Attachments

• 1 Right MId Section.JPG
    1 Right MId Section.JPG
    8.8 MB · Views: 6
  • 2 Canopy showing Air Speed Indicator - Compass - Altimeter - Opening for Engine Electronics.jpg
    2 Canopy showing Air Speed Indicator - Compass - Altimeter - Opening for Engine Electronics.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • 3 Inside Cockpit - Opening for Engine Gauges- Yoke - Fuel Gauge - Right Aleron Cable.JPG
    3 Inside Cockpit - Opening for Engine Gauges- Yoke - Fuel Gauge - Right Aleron Cable.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 4
  • 4 Contact Switch -Oil Temperture Gauge - RPM Gauge - Oil Pressure Gauge - Cylinder Head Temper...jpg
    4 Contact Switch -Oil Temperture Gauge - RPM Gauge - Oil Pressure Gauge - Cylinder Head Temper...jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • 5 Engine Attached to Fire Wall - Gauges connected to Engine.jpg
    5 Engine Attached to Fire Wall - Gauges connected to Engine.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • 6 Onan Engine Attached to FIrewall.jpg
    6 Onan Engine Attached to FIrewall.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • 7 Left Front.JPG
    7 Left Front.JPG
    10.3 MB · Views: 2
  • 8 Right Front.JPG
    8 Right Front.JPG