New to the game

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

Macthenife33

Hello everyone , im very excited and greatfull to be here.my name is jeff and im from north pole alaska. Im knew flying all i know is one day it hit me like a frieght train all i wanted to do is fly . It consumed me its all i thought about . at 55 and retierd my wife thought i was having a mid life crises , and there was know way we were going to spend a good part of our savings on a new hobby . So i convenced her i could do it all out of pocket and and we wouldent have to get a secound mortage on the house we just paid off. So here i am i want to learn as much as possiable and please forgive some of the unintelligent questions i am sure to ask in advance i

jedi

Sahuarita Arizona, Renton Washington, USA
Welcome!

Google "See How It Flies" and read. Great place to start.. HBA is the second best place. Here we will help you to find something to fly. That is a big decision. You need to determine what kind of flying you want to do and then how to afford it.

Picture what you want to be flying 5 years from now and we can help you with a plan.

Dana

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Jeff, what kind of flying and/or airplanes are you interested in?

Daleandee

Welcome! You're still a young man so enjoy your new found hobby.

The person that once said there is no such thing as a stupid question has never met me ... :D