Day 64: I got the other side of the firewall face ply glued on. I cleaned up all the squeeze out while the glue (T-88) was still "wet" but I'll still have to run a reamer through the motor mount holes. I'm making aluminum bushings but my spider sense tells me phenolic might be a better choice. I'll glue the bushings in with the firewall mounted to the engine (engine sitting on the bench) so I know everything will line up correctly. This weighs 2.2 lbs, the "Day 61" parts weigh 1.8 lbs. Even if I was going for Part 103 I think I could live with it. I had to fix a small void in the core. I cleaned out the void with a needle file and carved a Maple plug to fill it. I'm making 6061 T-6 bushing because it's fun to do but I'll probably end up using phenolic.