• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Joost Conijn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sachaknoop

Hi there, I stumbled on a video intervieuwing Joost Conijn, a well known Dutch Artist. His Art lies mostly in building something that works and then go somewhere with it. This time he built his second plane. The first one never flew I guess, but the second one, ugly as hell, but that's what I like a lot, did cross Afrika! Joost Built the plane himself, it was registered in the Chech republic, so it must have had their approval. The plane is so basic it starts getting beatifull in my eyes. In the intervieuw Joost told he did the trip uninsured, which makes him a bit of an Indiana Jones adventurer. It was an adventure, and he will write a book about this. The intervieuw posted is in Dutch, but worth watching, also to see Joost is a man of little words...

The thing is, I can´t find much info about the whole proces of designing-building an flying this plane. Maybe there are some Dutch or Chech people here who can tell more about this project???????

Or His phone number? I´d love to see this plane inside out and ask him some or probably a lot of question that go beyond a popular television intervieuw.

Reg.
Sacha

Back