• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

HELP with WING DESIGN HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cklskypilot

Hi to all. I am going to build a all wood air plane. it is a look a like of the fairchild 22 parasol wing plane. I also am going to build a set of wings that will copy a over all design of the t-craft wing. but will use a full ribs and flarerons also use a extended leading edge and incorperate full slats. the wing tips will a drop down type and will be made of foom and glass and will also work as a stol and float tip for a anfib. anfib to be built later down the road. as for now I am working on the 22. I hope to build it light and have a take off roll of less then 300 feet. I have look over the 701 and it jumps off the ground with in 100 feet. would like input on the wing design of the 701 and any thoughts about the wing that I am going to build. Like I said any input good or bad. THANK YOU. Chuck

Back