• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

HBA member project updates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJC

Supporting Member
I just saw this closed thread https://www.homebuiltairplanes.com/...-hba-members-accomplishing-2011-archives.html and really enjoyed it, so I thought that I would open the subject again.

Tell us what you have recently done that relates to HBA.

As for me, I just re-tuned the altitude hold on the TruTrak, flew it in some heavy turbulence, and found that it does a very good job of holding altitude and ROC.

Also started looking for some needed parts to resume work on a too-long-stagnant Glasair project. (As you probably have inferred, I'm hoping that this thread will continue, and will serve as a source of added stimulation to get on with my project.)

BJC

Back