• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

fyling Plank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stefan Franke

Hello everyone,
i am building my own flying plank ( trying to)...
Fuselage and side rudder are finished...
now i m working on the wings... all molds are ready and the
layers of the right wing are ready too. now im preparing
the rips and spars to get one wing finished... maybe this will bring some
motivation... you can read what i ve done to get to this point here...

Flächenurmodellbau

Rumpfurmodellbau

Seitenruder Abformen

i started the projekt with another guy therefore we decided to build molds.
he realised that he has not the time to work on the projekt.

i learnd a lot while building it but the (maybe) next projekt should be moldless... maybe
you can give me some information about it. i have the rutan book but its not helpfull
to realize how they build fuselage and things like that...

best regards

stefan

feel free to comment the projekt...

Attachments

• Rippen2.jpg
    Rippen2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 385
Back