• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

EA-81 + Weber carb.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jelen

Hi all, I'm going to buy and install this kit:
s-l1600.jpg

to my engine. Is something, that I should be careful on? Has engine better performance with this carb? i also need to know, what is height of whole assembly, because I have only 22cm from original air intake manifold to the hood. I have no nerves with original hitachi carburetor, needle valve from float start leaking, and no repair kit is in any shop here. I think they stop making it. So Weber will be perfect solution for me and my plane. What do you think? Is here someone who has this kit on his engine?

Back