Quantcast

For Sale CGS Hawk Classic Wings, complete w/sails

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

thetford

I've got a complete extra set of CGS Hawk classic Wings. I have not punch tested the sails, but I think it would be marginal (9 lbs). There is a little bit of hanger rash, three holes no bigger than a quater, and on three inch long hole. The holes are very minor, easily patched. These wings DO NOT have any crash damage history, they where removed from a Hawk that I upgraded with a STOL wing. Wings still have the control cable's installed, ready to bolt on.

to see pictures go to: www.fly-ultralight.com

The ailerons and flaps are NOT INCLUDED in the base price. However, I have re-built/repaired a lot of Hawk's and I've got lots of good parts, including flaps, ailerons, lift struts, etc..

You name it, I've got it if it goes on a Hawk!

Wings - $1,200

RayT

Good day Mr. Thetford if you get this mess. I am looking for a set of hawk classic pully's and nose wheel linkage to turn nose wheel, evertyhing to install new cables in wings (i have cables )and nose will stearing linkage do you have anything like that in your good parts pile. Thank you Ray Simmons i have had this hawk for 1.5 years i really would like to fly now lol.