• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

CGS Hawk Classic Wings, complete w/sails

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thetford

I've got a complete extra set of CGS Hawk classic Wings. I have not punch tested the sails, but I think it would be marginal (9 lbs). There is a little bit of hanger rash, three holes no bigger than a quater, and on three inch long hole. The holes are very minor, easily patched. These wings DO NOT have any crash damage history, they where removed from a Hawk that I upgraded with a STOL wing. Wings still have the control cable's installed, ready to bolt on.

to see pictures go to: www.fly-ultralight.com

The ailerons and flaps are NOT INCLUDED in the base price. However, I have re-built/repaired a lot of Hawk's and I've got lots of good parts, including flaps, ailerons, lift struts, etc..

You name it, I've got it if it goes on a Hawk!

Wings - $1,200

Back