• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

3 Seats Ultralight Trike????? check this out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys i`m very new to the site and quiet frankly new to aviation area. I am planning on building my own trike for an ultralight. Now, i want more than 1 seat, and i found this video on youtube with a 3 SEATS TRIKE!!! i would love a 3 seater but, i want the opinion of someone who knows more of this stuffs; Is it safe to put 3 pp there? (having in mind you respect t weight limit of the wing)? please give me your advice cuz i would love to make my own 3 seats trike. THANK YOU SO MUCH in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back