• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

What to build?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanc2

Hi everyone I’m looking for a glider to build as a fun project with my son. I’m open to motor gliders like the Xenos but more interested in something that looks more vintage and non powered. A 2 seater would be a plus. Are there good plans out there for something like a 2-33?

I really love that ULF-1 and the AV-36 both have that charm I’m looking for. Although being single pilot. Any other good gliders I should consider looking at.

So far I’m just researching what’s out there and am looking for recommendations. Perhaps a vintage glider restoration would be a route to go as well, thought?

Sincerely,

Ryan

Back