• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Well that was interesting (EVTOL sighting in the wild...)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtae07

Supporting Member
Was picking my son up from school yesterday and saw something flying around (not unusual around here) but something looked funny about it. It was low on the horizon, all white, and I heard no noise coming from there, so my brain thought it looked almost like two airliners in formation. Pulled out the phone and looked up one of the ADS-B apps, and saw it was N250UT - one of the Beta test aircraft (Aircraft - BETA) and that it was a lot closer to me than I'd first thought.

Looks like they were in town for a couple days doing demos/tests for the Army or something. It was interesting how quiet it was given how close it was, and that my brain just couldn't figure out WTF it actually was or that it was that close.

I think this may have actually been the CTOL version but still, it was neat seeing it just on a random day in town.

Back