• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

strectched sonex? STRECHEX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paoloz

hello everybody,
I've alvawys loved sonex but it seems to mee too little and also I'd like to have a lower speed with a very safe stall behavior so my thought was to strech the front to give a more nice profile and to widen the copkit till 1,15 mt (I'm 1,92 mt tall).
In the mean while I'd like to change the wing profile from 64-445 to Riblett GA 35-A-415. And also to have a quick folding wing device (Like onex). Any thought suggestion? anyone as already done something similar? a small pictures of new and old version. What do you think about the profile I choose?
confronto sonex.jpg

Back