• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

[SOLD] Ridge Runner 3 new build project ready for engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PalawanPilot

Unfinished,custom built RR3 for sale, extended length folding wings (29'), extended flap length, 20" Nanco wheels, behind back seat compartment, supposed to have rear seat controls (have not actually seen these) an underbody compartment (I have not seen it mounted to the aircraft), disk brakes, Aero Engineering lights, no paperworks. Ready for engine - Designed to be a mini bush plane. These are the only pix I have and all the info I have. Make offer. [email protected]IMG_1866.jpgIMG_1870a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back