• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Run Danny Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don january

This Fall my friend Mike and his 12 year old son Dan came out to the airport to help me mount the wings on the KR2 and hang out. After we got the plane ready for some taxie runs the wind picked up strong so Mike and I desided to run into town for a bite to eat. Danny asked to stay at the airport to sit with the plane. Well when we returned to the strip we see Danny running about 25 ft one way then turn 180 and run the other way??? this happened about 5 times. When we pulled up we see Danny all out of wind and saying words we did'nt know he knew.:) Come to find out we had parked the plane over a ground hog hole and it came out and headed for Danny and I guess the chaced each other back and forth a few rounds.:roll: That day was pricless. Don

Back