• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Quicksilver GT400 with Rotax 582 for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zwages

Guys, I've decided to sell my quicksilver GT 400. The price is $9000.00. My phone number is 901-562-3635. My email is [email protected]. I've included the details of the aircraft below. Thanks, Andrew Engine
Rotax 582 Grey Head Mod 99
Time Unknown
Ceremic water pump seals
Excellent Runner

Gearbox
C Box
Rebuilt early 2012 with all new bearings, seals, and prop shaft
3:1 ratio

Airframe
Total Time unknown. The hobbs says 273 hours. It was flown as an ultra light until 2007.
Complete airframe refurbishment finished December 2012
-New Quicksilver sails with double ribs
-New tail skid and wheel
-New wiring
-New 12 Gallon Fuel Tank
-New rudder control cables
-New fuel lines
-New prop pitch gears
-Most lock nuts replaced

Electric flaps

Prop
IVO In Flight 3 Blade
Motor drive rebuilt with new motor and gears December 2012
New brushes early 2012.

Airworthyness
Current Registration in my name
The log book doesn’t have many entries but it’s experimental so who cares.
Out of Annual-----Should be nothing more than an inspection and a signature
Radio
Antenna for hand held. Icom A4 and Lynx headset available for $450.00 extra.
Instruments
Altitude
Compass
RPM
Head Temp
Water Temp
Airspeed
Brakes
Older band style that work wonderful. More reliable and powerful than hydraulic disk.

Wheel pants
2 mains installed. A nosewheel that isn't painted or installed.
GetInline.aspx

Back