• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Prototype Airplane Kit for Sale - similar to Lancair modell - need to be finished

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello community,

I am new here and hope to follow all the rules by offering this interesting project. I have to stop working and investing on it, as my personal and financial situation did changed to the worse.
What is for sale is the full completion kit. That includes the following components:

• Complete wings including steering
  • Flaps, ealerons, elevons and rudder
  • All parts cnc cutted and completely fitted
  • Retractable gear kit prepared
  • Fuselage with included mono cockpit already installed
  • Rotax engine 12/03 4 stroke 3 zylinder engine with turbocharger and mounting
  • Gear box and reduction gear belt cnc produced
  • Seats
  • Instrument panel
A first prototype is already in the air. The offered one need to be finished with the following main outstanding stepps:
Canopy and windows need to be produced (forms are available) and installed. Steering is prepared but need to be installed. Painting inside and outside need to be done.
The model is very similar to the “Lancair” where a kit is available for app. 80.000 USD.

We invested for material and kits app. 35.000 USD so far and most of the work is done. It makes me crying not to be able to finish it alone, but sometimes you need to face, when priorities change.

A product catalogue is available, preparation have been photo documented well.

Please contact me with a price indication. After that I can share much more details and documentations.
Happy to answer any question of general interest here in the chat.

Best

Richard

PS: The picture shows the first prototyp which is up in the air. The offered one needs to be completed/ installed like described above. I sell as a privat person so no warranties/ guaranties available.

Edit: The kit is in the mid of Germany near the city Kassel but depending on the price can be shipped worldwide. Shipping terms need to agreed before individually.

Attachments

• Avion armado 043.jpg
    Avion armado 043.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Back