• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Powerfin Props Out of Business

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mstull

R.I.P.
I just found out that Powerfin Props is no longer in business. Both their phone numbers are disconnected. Word is that paid orders are being filled. But no new orders.

They said it was for economic reasons. But there must be more to it. They could raise the price and still sell props. And it seemed like they were always behind on orders, so they had plenty of sales.

We can hope that the person who buys the tooling starts making blades for us. Otherwise we're out of luck if we damage a blade. In the mean time, I hope the other manufacturers can keep up with demand. There are composite props coming out of Europe now.

Back