• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Maine to Alaska

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle

Hello
I thought I would drop in and introduce myself to everyone. My name is Danielle. I just started my first Aircraft build .( Dakota hawk from plans ) . I have been flurking around the forums for a while picking up information on as many different airplanes and building tips as I could .. I am not very tech savy so I don't post much, and do not know how to post pictures yet, but I am going to try and keep a log of my Hawk build in the builders log section as time permits . I do a lot of wood working and build Guitars in my spare time. I also own and run a commercial warehouse in the Belfast Maine area . I just happened to have a space open that was big enough for my Build so instead of leasing it I moved my tools in and took up occupancy . When I get the Hawk finished I plan on flying it to Alaska .

Danielle

Back