• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Interesting Turbine Option

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jman

Site Developer
I've only taken a quick look but I thought I would pass the link on to see what you all think. Sure is easy on the eyes that's for sure.

-----------------------------

Products
Innodyn offers a number of Turbines to meet the experimental pilot’s needs. While every model is based on Innodyn’s core Turbine design, each is optimized to provide the strongest performance.

Each Turbine weighs no more than 188 pounds, and is compatible with the firewall forward kits developed by our partner, Rivers Aeronautical. Together with Rivers Aeronautical, we’re confident that one of these Turbines is right for the vast majority of experimental applications. Please feel free to contact us with any questions

Our Turbines are designed for output speeds of 2,000; 2,250; 2,500; 2,750; 3,000; and 3,600 RPM. We recommend the use of 2,750 RPM for fixed-wing aircraft applications.

Innodyn 165TE
165 Horsepower
Introductory Price: $26,500

Innodyn 185TE
185 Horsepower
Introductory Price: $28,000

Innodyn 205TE
205 Horsepower
Introductory Price: $29,500

Innodyn 255TE
255 Horsepower
Introductory Price: $34,500

Innodyn is currently developing additional Turbines for the experimental marketplace.

Here is the link: http://www.innodyn.com/aviation/innodyn_turbines.html

Attachments

• img_prototype.jpg
    img_prototype.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 2,329
Back