• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

I have started a Discord Server for Experimental Amateur Built

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jandetlefsen

Feel free to join, it only made it public a few days ago so it's still small

https://discord.gg/bjArBKBMTg
Why?
I like the format and want it the happen. I think in the spirit of experimental aviation it's never a bad to try out something new and untested. Worst thing you fail and learn. Why limited this to the flying hardware? It's also a format that is more attractive to younger folks. Ask anyone under 30. In light of the recent debate about "The state of our (dying) sport 2022" it can't hurt to try something new. Discord has 150M users btw.

Back