I am glad to be here!

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Help Support HomeBuiltAirplanes.com:

TurbineBlade

I am only interested in airplanes and hope to use the knowledge I learned here in the future. I also hope to make business friends here.

Last edited:

Aerowerx

Chinese. According to Google Translate.....

I am only interested in airplanes and hope to use the knowledge I learned here in the future. I also hope to make business friends here.

Vigilant1

Lifetime Supporter
I am only interested in airplanes and hope to use the knowledge I learned here in the future.
Welcome to the board. There's lots of material here, and the "search" function works pretty well now, so have fun. If you need help picking English words that might result in finding information you want, please just ask for help. And, of course, start a thread about your main interests (or just post that on this thread).
欢迎,让我们谈谈飞机*

*(Might be: "Welcome, let's talk about airplanes" )

Last edited:

Brünner

HBA Supporter
Welcome to the forum, what type of business are you interested in? I presume aviation related?

pwood66889

Add my Welcome as well. Perhaps the use of the location field in your profile, the one that shows in your avatar, would assist... D_limiter and I show this field.