• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

HOME BUILT LIABILITY RELEASE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcflyerbob

DUE TO A TERMINAL BLOOD PROBLEM I AM HAVING TO SELL MY EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT
I have my Barracuda on barnstormers for sale and thought I had a buyer until he called and said he could not locate a hangar any where near his area. But I got to thinking about a liability release form encase something happens that kills the purchaser, whether it was a plane defect or pilot error and his wife sues mine. I am concerned not because I think any problem would exist in construction, but this is a sue happy nation, so have contacted a local lawyer who is a pilot and also has performed excellent work for the Air Museum . Will see him next Wed., I thought I would check to see if any of you have sold and experimental and thought about a liability release that is worth the paper it is written on. Avweb site said to be wary of the boiler plate releases. Any thoughts??

Back